TPP Recruitment are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Consultant to join our successful Education and Training team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated recruiter to inherit an established desk managing an existing client base.
This is a 360 dual desk, servicing temporary, contract and permanent roles which will include but not be limited to roles across Education, Training and Outreach from officer, co-ordinator through to managerial and director level roles. Your clients will consist of a large variety of charities who design, develop, and deliver educational programmes as well as membership bodies.
At TPP we offer genuine flexible working and appreciate that everyone has different priorities and commitments outside of work, and therefore we are open to discussing your preferred working hours to ensure you can achieve a true work life blend.
We are remote first and our employees have the choice to work in our London based office either daily or as little as twice a month.
We believe in fostering a transparent and trusting work environment based on mutual respect and collaboration, creating a work environment where you can thrive professionally and personally.
What makes this a great opportunity?
TPP Recruitment is a leading brand, established for over 27 years. By joining our experienced team, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage our extensive cross-selling capabilities and existing relationships. With the support of your team and manager, you will play a crucial role in nurturing and developing these relationships further.
You will have access to a large client base, providing ample opportunities for networking and business development, maximising your earning potential and success.
A great opportunity to progress your career and develop your recruitment skills further!
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- £32,000 - £34,000 basic salary
- Up to 35% commission plus additional 2.5% if end of year target is achieved
- Remote first with access to stunning office based in London, use daily or fortnightly, your choice
- 24 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day each year up to 32 days + bank holidays
- Structured onboarding and induction programme to suit your pace
- Current market relevant training, shared learning and development opportunities
- TPP Wellbeing Heath Hub, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Financial Wellbeing and Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Business casual dress code
- Team building and social events
- High achievers lunches and quarterly staff incentives
- 5 Volunteer Days for an organisation of your choice (fully paid) or swap for ‘Green’ travel days
- 1 Week paid leave to volunteer for an international project*
- Sabbatical leave for up to 3 months*
- Enhanced sick pay*
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay*
- Buy/sell up to 3 days additional annual leave per year*
- *These benefits have length of service-related conditions
- Agency recruitment experience in a 360 role
- Experience of working to targets, either as a temporary or permanent recruitment consultant
- Previous experience of successful stakeholder management and building client and candidate relationships
- Communication skills to include your ability to professionally relate, influence, lead, negotiate and express yourself when speaking with or writing to all stakeholders
TPP Recruitment - Principled recruitment for work that matters
TPP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment partner for the non-profit and public sector, that prides itself on doing the right thing and exceed expectations.
We develop trusted, long-term relationships, supporting people with their careers and helping organisations achieve their purpose.
TPP Recruitment is committed to improving diversity within our organisation, that of the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP understands the complexity of intersectionality and embraces the extraordinary diversity this can bring to all organisations. For a fully inclusive and successful workforce, we welcome those from every community and are particularly encouraging of applicants from minority ethnic groups and/or disabled people, as they are currently under-represented in both the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP will not discriminate, ensuring that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with ability to perform the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and attach your CV and cover letter.