TPP Recruitment Diversity & Inclusion Statement
- TPP believes that ALL people have the potential to secure and retain fulfilling work
- TPP fully embraces Diversity & Inclusion and will continually work to break down barriers that are often facilitators of discrimination
- TPP wants all people to feel valued, empowered and feel they have the opportunity to change their lives by finding the job that is right for them
- TPP wants to represent real, authentic people who will thrive and flourish in their chosen careers
How do we demonstrate this commitment to you?
If you apply for an internal role at TPP Recruitment, we will:
- Ensure that candidates have been asked to share with us any reasonable adjustments they may require during the recruitment process.
- Aim to write job adverts that are gender-neutral.
- Strive to make all information available in accessible formats and offer adaptations where feasible to improve accessibility.
- Ensure consistency in our screening, questioning and interview processes.
- Advertise all roles with a salary or salary range.
- Provide a selection of questions in advance of an interview to help applicants prepare and eliminate any unfair disadvantages.
- Include competency, strength, potential and emotional intelligence-based questions as part of the interview process.
- Actively seek out transferable skills to recruit for potential to do the role well.
- Ensure that the interview panel is as diverse as possible to ensure objective decision making.
- Actively work to evidence-based decision-making processes.
- Provide constructive feedback throughout the process.
TPP maintain and develop relationships with external bodies to assess progress (for example TPP has links with the following bodies Social Mobility Commission, Disability Confident, Evenbreak, ENEI, Diversity In Recruitment,) TPP is an active corporate member of Inclusive Employers.
Please refer to the following link for TPP’s full commitment to Diversity & Inclusion https://www.tpp.co.uk/diversity-and-inclusion
Our continued journey
TPP remains committed to regularly reviewing our D&I strategy and processes to ensure our approach evolves in a positive and impactful way. We understand that there is still a lot to learn and we will support our staff in their own personal development in relation to D&I, making the collective TPP family as diverse and inclusive as possible.