At TPP, mental health and wellbeing is very important to us. We believe that the mental health and wellbeing of people is key to both personal and professional fulfillment. Being part of the TPP family means you will be offered genuine help and support in order to succeed and be the best version of yourself.
As such we are committed to the following:
- Building and maintaining a workforce and culture that supports mental health and wellbeing and prevents discrimination.
- Improving general knowledge and awareness of mental health and wellbeing issues and behaviours.
- Reducing stigma around mental health.
It is important that all individuals take reasonable care of their own mental health and wellbeing, (including physical health) and ensure that their actions do not affect the health and safety of other people in the workplace.
At TPP Recruitment, we want our staff to feel supported and proud of working for a recruitment business that has an awareness of the importance of wellbeing. We know that there are challenges to be faced in the workplace as well as in our personal lives and as such we provide all staff with access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - we understand that having access to completely confidential support can be very powerful and useful to employees.
Our EAP Assistance Plus provides access to the following services:
- Comprehensive telephone helplines available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week offering practical information and emotional support.
- A range of additional support is available as part of the EAP, including up to six structured telephone counselling sessions per issue for employee, partner or spouse and dependents (between the ages of 16-24 in full-time education) and online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Online health and wellbeing portal www.healthassuredeap.com which provides access to extensive well-being resources including four-week programmes, videos and webinars
In addition to this, our COO, Tracey George is a qualified Mental Health First Aider, who can offer support, guidance and signposting to specific and relevant services if needed. We also promote walking meetings, supply staff with breakfast and fresh fruit throughout the week. Our flexible working hours allows staff to take up extra-curricular activities which are essential to a healthy work life balance. To find out more about how TPP will support your health and wellbeing contact Nicky Sinclair, Our Talent Acquisition Manager on 07341 773 513 or at firstname.lastname@example.org